Effective date: June 08, 2018
Please have some time and learn more about the latest update on how you can manage your information shared with us.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
With your consent, we collect information from and about you. This is collected from either your visits to our websites or through the use of our services. The information we collect includes
The contact information we ask for is related to the user details needed to complete an online reservation or registration to our membership and loyalty program including;
- Phone number
- Physical address
- Origin country
- Travel periods
This information is used to contact the user about the services on our website for which they have expressed interest only.
In order to process and complete your online reservation, we collect your payment information including;
- The payment type
- The cardholder name, card number and expiration date
- CVV number
- Bank information
This will depend on the guarantee policies of your reservation when you book on our website. Some cases, in order to complete the process, your payment information may be shared and processed through the third-party online payment gateway that integrated and worked with our website. We will strictly keep your payment information safe and confidential.
Membership and Loyalty Program Information
If you agree to sign up to our Membership and/or Loyalty program, your personal information is collected by us. This includes the information about your previous stays, your arrival and departure dates, services or goods you purchase to any special requests or service preferences that you may have. We also collect information on your use of our loyalty program including how and where you earn or redeem your points.
Information You Submit, Post or Review
We collect any information you submit, post or review about us and our services. This could include inquiries submitted using our forms or email, customer feedback or surveys and reviews about your stay or using any service with us.
We may post reviews on our Service that may contain personal information. We obtain your consent to post your name along with your review. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
We may also collect some information while you access our websites. However, this information collected will not link to any identification of the personal data. It is not connected to any protected personal information such as your name, address or payment details. For instant, the information on the browser or device you used to access our websites, the amount of time you are on our website, and how you interact with it. This data is used mainly for statistical analysis and marketing
WHERE WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
With your consent, we may use the information we collect about you (including personal information, to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including to;
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our service and products.
- Enable you to access and use our website, also to improve a user experience while visiting our website.
- Process and complete reservations, payment transactions and also send you related information, including booking confirmations and invoices.
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and re-quests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, loyalty rewards program, con-tests, and events; and provide other news or information about us and our partners.
- Use for security purposes. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal in-formation in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement req
However, if you wish not to receive any more information from us and opt out your personal information. You can send us a request and we will delete your personal information out of the database. Please send your request to [email protected]
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We are committed to protecting your personal information. The key precautions we take are outlined below.
We use an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol to guarantee secure transactions and ensure complete confidentiality when you access our websites. Your payment details and all information that you provide through forms on our websites are automatically encrypted when it is transferred using the SSL.
We are aware and implement precautionary ways to ensure that all private and protected information is kept in secure locations, where only authorized individual can access. Certain information is also stored in a protected and secure property management system.
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us. When you confirm your online reservation with us, the opt-in option is not selected. If you are already part of our email database and no longer want to receive communication, you can also opt-out through the unsubscribe link on our websites or from within the email you have received. Alternatively, you can send us a request to omit you for our email marketing database too at [email protected]
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
What are Browser Cookies
“Cookies” are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer, tablet, mobile telephone or other devices used to collect and record certain pieces of information whenever the user visits or interact with website. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies which expire when you leave our website. To allow us to link your actions with that particular browsing session
- Cookies that are stored on user devices while browsing sessions which let us remember your actions while on our website
- Third-party cookies (or tracking) that are set by the third-party partners
You can be assured that the cookies we use only analyze an overall of the use of website data and does not access to any protected personal data information.
We work with third-party companies or service partners including Google who are authorized to place third-party cookies and similar technologies for storing information on our websites with our permission. These service partners are also committed to help us provide you with a safer, better and faster experience.
Opt-Out Google Cookies
If the user wish to opt out this data collection protocols the please follow the guideline here;
- Opt-out of our use of Google Analytics : https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.